Click Image for Gallery
I you are using a previous major release of RetailMan POS Software (e.g., 2.0, 2.1) and want to upgrade to new major release version 2.5, you can purchase a new license for version 2.5 at discounted price. Please note: You must have an original license key for an older version of RetailMan POS software before you are able to buy license for version 2.5 at this special price. You also need to provide your business name your current license issued to. If you have the license for more than one user or want to use new version on more than one stations please select how many multi-users you require.
To upgrade RetailMan POS software to this version, please do the following (please make sure you bought the license for a version you upgrading to before the upgrade):
- Exit all instances of Retail Man on all stations
- Do a full folder backup (just in case, you do not need to restore the data as the upgrade keeps all your data intact)
- Download and Run the Retail Man Setup program here (if you have Windows Vista and above, right click on the downloaded setup program and run as administrator)
- Once done, start only one instance of Retail Man and wait for it to finish upgrading your files
- Check past entries to verify if OK, if you notice any missing data, then we suggest you do the Files Reindexing from the Maintenance section and check again