Important installation notes:
When you are installing the software under Windows 7 and above, you MUST
run the setup program as system Administrator. To run setup as
administrator right click on the RetailMan POS setup file, then choose "Run as administrator". You also need to give the software full access to the Windows system, to do that, right click on the RetailMan POS icon you just installed on your desktop, choose "Properties", then click the "Advanced" button, and tick the "Run as administrator" option and click the "Apply" button.
RetailMan POS software Support packages.
Every RetailMan POS software license purchase backed up by free 12 month standard* support.
To help user to open up full potential of RetailMan POS software we also
provide free standard* support during 90 days free trial period.
For extra peace of mind you can purchase 12 month Gold** Support Package.
* Standard Support includes free 24x7 email support with a response withing 24-48 hours.
Gold Support package includes priority 24x7 email support (email
queries added in front of the queue) with a response time withing 24
hours, live support via skype and if you have internet connection
support via remote access to your system. You can purchase Gold Support
Frequently Asked Questions
What system requirements needed to run the programs?
RetailMan POS software runs on any Windows 32 or 64 bit machines with the following specifications:
- Windows 98 or higher (including windows Servers)
- 25MB of free disk space
- Pentium 3 or higher
- VGA screen with a minimum resolution of 800x600 (more is better)
Can I run the software on a Local Area Network?
- Yes, but you must get the multi-user version with any number of multi-user from 2 to 99 multi-users.
- The demostration copy that you download from this site supports up to 99 muli-users and is fully functional with no disabled options.
- Our software installs on one system and you just create short-cuts from the networked system pointing to the computer with the installed copy of the software.
- For more information on network setup, see the online help included with the software (To open online help press F1 button while RetailMan POS is runing)
What optional hardware can I use with Retailman POS?
Retailman accepts a number of hardware options including:
- Touch Screens
- Barcode readers/scanners
- POS printers
- Cash Drawers
- Electronic Scales.
- Credit Card Readers
- Client Display and more
To read the full list, open online help included with RetailMan POS (Press F1-Help while running RetailMan POS software).
How many Stock items, clients and suppliers can the software handle?
Our software can store hundreds of thousands of items, clients and suppliers with ease and can also store millions of transactions per year. The only practical limit is the hard disk size.
What do I get with with my purchase?
- Your purchase entitles you to one year of free email support.
- If you need to upgrade to the latest version after the one year, then you need to purchase an upgrade license.
- You can also buy an optional yearly Gold Support package.
How do I get more help?
You can use the on-line help which is included in the program by pressing the F1 key, otherwise, you can email us for more detailed help.
Does the lifetime software license expire, and are there any additional fees that you charge?
- The full lifetime product keys that we issue when you purchase the license will never expire.
- We do not charge any additional fees for the same base version and the software will run for years to come.
- Please note that we may initially issue a time limited key, for a period of time to ensure irrevocable final clearance of the payment, at which time a permanent key will be provided.